Monday, March 19, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- Awesome Weekend Humilation for Tammy




We are back into full swing. To make sure Tammy Twinkles relearned her place we had a very aggressive weekend. Yesterday we began with complete sissy baby makeover. His chastity cage was removed. Sissy baby was trimmed from head to toe. nair was used pretty much everywhere except his tiny balls :) which were shaved. A long shower was then directed. He then put on peach moisturizer everywhere. I had him come into my room and lay on the floor. I put vaseline on his plug and slid it inside him. I then put huge chunks of vaseline all over his balls and tiny sissy penis. Then I took out the bag of Abi X-Plus diapers I got online a couple weeks back and diapered the sissy baby 8 thick, then the new white rubber panties. (see pics) The pink panties were not big enough to fit over her diapees so i just placed his long pink baby tee over and stuck his pink binky in Tammy's mouth. I then produced a pink body pillow for Tammy and instructed her to hump it for me while I watched a made some teasing comments.. She did and came very quckly in her diapees. I then had her crawl over to me and lay down on her back. I stuck my hand in her diapers and scooped up the cum. Since the sissy hasn't cum for awhile there was a little bit more than usual. I then took the pacifer out and stuck my fingers into his mouth. I told him to lick, suck and swallow and he did not. I told him if he didn't I would spank him. he still did not. I reached in his diaper with my other hand and squeezed his balls. He squeeled but then quickly cleaned the cum off my fingers. I then continued to do this until his cummy mess was gone. the pacifier was put back in. I then told him he was being punished for not doing his slutty job. I made him lay across a chair then I spanked him 50 times through his diaper. I then told him he was being punished so he had to stay in my closet the rest of the night. About an hour later i had my new BF come over. I went to the closet alone and told Tammy that if he made any noises and Brett found him he would get his ass kicked. (my closet has slots so you can see through the inside) he nodded his head in agreement. I had Brett come in my room and we played around (we have not ahd sex yet) then I had him sit on the edge of the bed facing the closet and I gave him a BJ. I then spit the cum in a cup next to the bed. We kissed and made out a while and I asked Brett if he was able to get hard again. He was so, I blew him again and again spit the cum into the cup.W ethen went and hung out for about an hour and a half in the Tv room. I then told reached into his pants and started stroking him. His big cock got hard again. I can't frigging beleive it. I took him back in my room and worked him with my hands for a good 15 minutes then brought my mouth down and he came about 5  minutes into my sucking and licking. I again spit the cum in the cup. we layed together a little while then I told him I didn't feel well and walked him out. I then brought the cup to the kitchen where the new pink baby bottle that i bought Tammy was. I scooped all the cum into the bottle filling it about a little more than quarter of the way. I then put the bottle nipple in the cup and put the rest of the cum in it. I called for Tammy Twinkles to cum out of the closet and bring his body pillow back to the Tv room. Tammy did so. I then decided to put little strip tease on for the sissy baby. As I started I told him I would continue to strip for him if he drank his whole bottle. I then handed him his bottle. He saw what was inside and he shook his head no, so then i told him if he didn't I would take pics of him and share them with everyone. He began to get teary eyed and started to suckle his ba ba. I then stripped for him down to my panties and bra and told him to finish and I would show him my tits :).He was having trouble with the cum going through the tiny hole at the end so I took the lid off and told him to chug the rest, he did (what a fucking loser!). I then told him that his effort was lacking ethusiasm and I would not show him my tits. I then had him sit in the corner with the taste still in his mouth and use my laptop to creat a caption of tonights humilation. I then learned that he made cummies while he watched us without permission so I had him pull down his diapers, I locked his cock back up and told him that something really humilating will have to take place for her to cum again.

4 comments:

  1. The ONLY way that would could have been better, is if you had him wear a hollow plug, so he would be in fear of messing uncontrollably!

    http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218123&Category_Code=A3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been almost a month... can we get an update?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah please dont stop we might not always comment but ive been cheking in daily

    ReplyDelete