Thursday, May 10, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- Back from Hiatus...Again




Hello all. I am back. Tammy Twinkles never went away, I just haven't allowed her to post on this site. She did however sneak some captions onto Cuckold Place without permission which she will be punished for. My previous BF and I got more serious and we both thought this was a distraction for me so I quit. I have still been making Tammy masturbate in front of me in diapers while I tease and I have also given her my wet panties to play with off and on. Other than that we have basically been frozen. Now I have quit my BF and will begin my full on humilation of Tammy Twinkles again. More posts to come. I attached the pathetic loser's captions. I really like the Want Ad and am thinking maybe that would be funny on cragslist to see if we get any responses. Any other humilating ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. thankyou for comming back i checked in like 5 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please link the CL ad, we all would like to respond.

    ReplyDelete