Monday, May 14, 2012

Tammy Twinkles Post: Back into Sissy Baby Heaven

I have been instructed to post this. Princess Lisa has returned as my Mistress. I am so very happy. However, she just broke up with her boyfriend so she is a little upset and feels that her emotions should be taken out on me. I am very lucky for her to do so. I was given a list of several things to prepare for this morning, place on on the dining room table and to present myself naked at 9am sharp at Princess Lisa's bedroom door.
  • I had to be freshly shaved everywhere (except head).
  • Smell sweet and nice, I chose lilac body wash and moisturizer. Use the potty (#2) before showering.
  • Have a clean sissy outfit ready (I chose, pink satin panties, pink lacey TuTu, Pink and Purple Tinkerbell shirt) pink heart socks.
  • Have pacifier ready (my pink and purple one to match my outfit)
  • Have diapers ready (big stack of 20 Abri-Form X)
  • Have pink cb-3000 (chastity device) ready with lock & key.
  • Have plug ready
  • Have a baby bottle (again pink!)
  • Have a baby spoon (I selected my pink barbie spoon)
I presented myself at 8:55am naked for Princess Lisa. She came out in her black and yellow pajamas. She laughed and led me into the dining room where I was told to lay down and lift my legs. My pacifie was inseerted in my mouth. Princess then grabbed my balls hard and I felt the ring from the chastity device get placed on. As I started to get a little hard Pricess quickly fitted the top of my chastity over my penis and locked it in place. She then flicked my balls and called me a pathetic sissy baby. I then felt burning in my sissy baby hole as my butt plug was shoved quickly inside of me. I moaned in pain against my pacifier. Princess then told me to lift and began fastening my diapers on. Thicker and thicker they got. Princess put ten on, then my panties, then my tutu, then my shirt, then my socks. I was then forced to crawl around and say goo goo ga ga as Princess laughed. She then had me crawl to the computer and told me to write this. I am now being told that I will be forced to call off work tonight and remain dressed like this for a whole 24 hours and service Princess as she feels fit. My first task after writing is to cook pancakes for breakfast. Away I go. I am told I will be forced to post again later.

4 comments:

  1. It is now going on 2pm. Princess Lisa is telling me to update all of you. I have been in my outfit all day. Princess Lisa showered while I sat in the corner making captions on the laptop (will be posted). She then came out to visit me in her sexy black satin panties and her black sports bra. She had me show her the captions and she gave me input and teased me over them. Rubbing my thickly diapered caged cock. She apparently was very turned on because she moved to the couch and had me crawl between her legs. I pleasured Princess with my mouth for about 15-20 minutes. She came a couple times...I think :). She then teased me through my diaper and made me beg to cum, made me tell her over and over that I was her sissy baby to do with as she pleased, that I was pathetic). She did not let me cum. I am now in the corner again while she is watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around 2:30 I had to pee and asked Princess if I could be let out of the diaper to do so. She laughed and said pathetic losers like me are only allowed out of their diapers for #2s. She made me kneel down in front of her and fill my diaper in front of her. It took several minutes for me to finally pee. Around 5 Princess Lisa made me make her dinner. I made alfredo pasta for her. I was only allowed to eat a banana and Princess filled up my baby bottle with orange juice for me. I was then allowed to watch some TV with Princess. Around 6 I had to pee again and Princess again had me do it in front of her while she teased me. Afterwards she asked if I would like to pleasure her again. Yes. So i did. This time she said tons of humilating things for the 30 minutes I spent on her. How I was a pathetic sissy bitch loser with a tiny cock that is more like a clitty etc. etc. She asked me if I wanted to cum. I begged and begged but she said no. I was only in chastity for one day. She then told me it was my bedtime and that I should grab a pillow a blanket and sleep at the foot of her bed. I made a fuss because it was only 8ish. She grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to he room. I was forced over the bed. She then began to spank me as hard as she could against my diapered ass. After 10 swats I could really feel it. I think she went about 30-40 and I was writhing in pain moaning against my paci. She asked if I had learned my lesson. I said I did and I grabbed my pillow and blanket and laid at the floor of her bed. this morning I was told to get out of my diapers, remove my plug and bring Princess a couple new diapers. I did. She ten selected white satin panties for me and a big pink plain tee. I was then told to post about last night and post a few of the cappies I made...and here we are.

      Delete
    2. Princess should tie you up some times and make it difficult to do things, and as a way to ensure you are at the foot of her bed. She might want to try a strap on as another way to put you in your place. Honestly she should force you to mess your diapers too and force you to go cummies in them, some times even making you stay in them awhile. Of course she would not have to clean you up if she did not want to. Finally I would like to add I would love to be under the heel of Princess Lisa.

      Delete