Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lisa Post ~ Happy Holidays and Humilation Assignment for Tammy Twinkles

Hello! I recieved a surprise visit from my family on Thursday for the Christmas holiday and left without posting anything or even getting to say goodbye or Merry Christmas to you or Tammy Twinkles LOL. So Merry Christmas!! I am back this morning and want to tell you that today is the first day I have diapered Tammy Twinkles. He looked so embarassed as I watched him rub babyoil over his now hairless penis and butt. I then had him lay down on a pink Hello Kitty towel. I secured 6 thick overnight depends (plastic backing) and taped them all tight. I finished it off with a pink baby tee, little pink and white striped socks, pink nylon panties and her pink pacifier. He is now laying on the floor "playing" with a couple Barbies as I decide how to humilate him today/tonight. Any ideas for me??

6 comments:

  1. if you use disposable diaper that are plastic back you need to cut or put holes in the inner ones so they can soak it up and just leave the last pair with no holes so no leaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. also why disposable make you sissy get cloth and rubber pants to save money as it will be cleaning them not you

    ReplyDelete
  3. what age will your sissy baby be kept at when home

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to go through his room remove all the male items he no longer allowed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - I like your ideas. We went through his undie drawer and I made him throw all his "bog bpy" underwear away. Since he is a sissy baby it is only diapers and panties for him from now on. I like the crinkle sound the disposables make on him. I think toddlerish age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should put him on "the pill" regardless of the sissy's age! Maybe you can make him/her wear sports bras as training bras or buy legitimate little girl bras and buy an extender at hobby lobby so the bra will fit around his ribcage.

    ReplyDelete