Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tammy Twinkles Post ~ My Contract to Princess Lisa

I am now shaved for my Princess and I bought a pink pacifier this morning.

Here is the contract i wrote up. Please let us know if you like or if anything should be added.

I Tammy Twinkles ,of my own free will do hereby give myself in total submission completely and without coercion to Princess Lisa. I freely give up all my personal sexual freedom to be in her service.

I waive all right to my mind and body.

I waive all right to recourse and redress after receiving any punishment at the hand of my Princess for failure, ill feelings and disobedience regarding whatever is demanded and commanded of me.

I agree to be worked, controlled, used, and abused sexually as Princess wishes.

I agree to live according to any set of rules my Princess may impose on me now and in the future.

I relinquish human status, in preference to the status of property.

I agree to be registered as a sissy baby slave.

I agree to cede my inadequate male body to my Mistress, and to surrender my body to my Mistress.

I understand that as a sissified, babified, prissified, feminized, emasculated, cuckolded possession i have no rights of revocation and that disobedience in any form will result in painful mental and physical punishment
Tammy Twinkles

2 comments:

  1. I see you have given up your sexual use to your roommate and are now cockold
    sugest she get you a chasity tube like a cb-6000 to encase your little thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy Twinkles- Princess Lisa has been looking at some of these chastity devices online and asking for my feedback. I told her I will be good and i do not need one. This is making her laugh and laugh again as she looks over my shoulder as I type this.

    ReplyDelete