Friday, December 30, 2011

Princess Lisa Post- Happy New Year

I hope you enjoyed the pathetic sissy babies posting the last couple days. I know I have. I have been going through more of his online postings, fantasies, stories, etc. and I feel I am getting a grasp of what is going on in his pervy head. I think I am doing a sufficient job for my first week and plan to think about some new things this weekend while I am home visiting my family. Overall Tammy Twinkles is behaving and has not touched herself yet (not 100% positive but believe me I have my ways), she bought everything I have required so far and did a pretty good job on the captions though next time I would like more of a story and pics of women that look more like me. I look forward to reading more of your ideas and the fun we can have starting next week in 2012! Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment