Friday, December 30, 2011

Tammy Twinkles - My First Night and Caption Assignment





Hello. Princess Lisa has asked me to describe my first night. From my previous post you know how I was dressed. I was able to remove my diapers for bathroom purposes throughout the day. Princess Lisa locks internet access when she is not supervising me.  Cleaning the house kept me busy and I also cooked Princess Lisa some alfredo chicken for us when she returned home from work and before she went to the bars with her friends. I felt very silly all day until Princess Lisa was around, then for whatever reason I was very excited in my diapers.  I have not masturbated for over a week and for someone that used to do it multiple times daily this is getting very difficult for me.  Princess Lisa made me work on my captions (attached) with the laptop in her room while she got ready to go to the bar. I have never seen her naked and I still haven't, she did not let me see that, but I was able to look at her in her green satin and lace bra and panties for the first time which made me instantly excited again. She came home late and made sure I was in bed sucking my pacifer and still dressed like a sissy baby. Today I am lathered with the pink grapefruit scent, white and pink gown shirt, 6 thick diapers and my pacifier. I am being told by Princess that my bottom diaper is the one to be changed daily and if any others seem dirty or smelly. I am being told to keep the bottom diaper so that she can inspect them for cum and bathroom infractions. Princess is leaving until Tuesday and I will not be allowed internet access until she returns. I am to be dressed the same at home when I am here, at work, or out with my firends for New Years Eve with the single diaper and panties. I hope no one notices! Princess tells me I should be thankful that i am not wearing the 6 thick diapers out. Also, for now because I am being good Princess is allowing me to take out the plug when I sleep and when I go to work or class. Thank you Princess. Thank everyone again for your ideas. I am a little scared about the idea from the person that wanted to turn me gay. talk to you Tuesday if I am allowed and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment