Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lisa Post- Tammy Twinkles Reward for Good Behavior

Hppy New Year! I decided to come home 3 hours early yesterday evening to see how the big sissy baby Tammy Twinkles was doing and if she was obeying the rules. I am very happy to report that she was. Tammy Twinkles was properly dressed, plugged, and even had her pacifier in while sitting on her Barbie blanket watching TV. I checked the computer and she had not tried to access it and everything seemed in order. I decided since she hasn't masturbated in a couple weeks that I would reward her with her first sissy diapered orgasm. Plus I wanted to see her do it :0. I handed Tammy Twinkles a pillow and told her to show me how she used to masturbate. Tammy straddled the pillow and began to hump it for me. I coaxed her on calling her a good sissy baby, and asking her if the diapers felt good on her sissy baby clitty. The sissy baby moaned and came rather quickly. I cloocked it at 3 minutes and 20 seconds. I then ridiculed Tammy Twinkles because she did not ask permission before going cummies in her diapers. I had her straggle the couch and I spanked her 20 times. Tammy Twinkles was groaning in pain against her pacifier. After the spanking I had her write "I only go cummies with permission from Princess Lisa", 200 times. I then made her leave the butt plug in for the entire night. This morning she is at class but I am taking thoughts and ideas for tonights humilation. I am still upset she had the nerve to cum without permission. How do the Domme's out there punish for this infraction? Was my punishment ok? Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Your punishment seems to be appropriate for the infraction.

    You might want to think about a chastity device...
    If she forgets to ask permission to cum next time tell her that her clitty is going to be locked up for X amount of months (i'd say at least 3 if not 6 for the first chastity punishment. )

    Your doing a fantastic job giving Tammy exactly what she desires most :)

    Keep up the good work... I can't wait to see the next entry.

    ReplyDelete