Monday, January 9, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- This Morning

I did not believe Tammy Twinkles and I gave her another long hard spanking this time 20 on each cheek with a ping pong paddle. When we were home together I decided to keep her hands tied with nylons so that she wouldn't touch herself when I wasn't looking. Just did some houework, Tammy Twinkles wrote a History paper for her class. This morning I found another damp little messy in Tammy Twinkles diapee. I also found her on Fetlife telling someone that she was unowned. His unsupervised internet use is stopped again while at home. I then explained our relationship and all the information that I had. Tammy Twinkles admitted that he is owned. I did not know about his Fetlife page. I do now and I saw a picture of him in a chastity device on it. Tammy Twinkles told me it was a Pink CB-3000. I asked if she still had it. She did. The little sissy bitch was hiding it from me. I had her show me how she put it on. She got excited so it was taking awhile. I put some ice cubes to his balls and it helped. When it was on I locked it with the little padlock and took the keys. i told him now he can only go naughty cummies with my permission. Tammy Twinkles looks adorable in it and looked very sad as I took the keys. Today i have her naked so I can laugh at his locked clitty. Tammy Twinkles will go back in diapees later.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Tammy needs an 'upgrade' to the CB6000 S... With the CB3000, one can still find a way to create enough friction to masturbate. The CB6000 S is the short version of the normal CB6000. The 6000 completely covers her 'clit' minus the necessary vent holes and pee hole. Look into making her buy the upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any further ideas, like the one above, feel free to email me @ supplyordie83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete