Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tammy Twinkles Post- Humilation continues (and a couple captions)



Hi. Princess Lisa has asked me to write to you this morning. I am letting you know that I am not allowed to read the posts on this site unless Princess Lisa allows it. She has explained to me that she is getting ideas from all of you on my humilating activities and that I am to thank you for all your input. Thank you! Please keep your input coming. We all know that I am a pathetic loser that deserves any humilation that Princess Lisa and you decide. I have no control over my sissy clitty and even with the chastity cage I still drip and ruin my panties. I am diapers at all times when I am at home. My plug is inside me, and my pacifier is in my mouth while I am at home as well. I am only here for your and Princess's amusement. Princess asked me to post 3 of my captions that had me acting like a big sissy and coming outside of my diapers. I am now only allowed to come in diapers and Princess thinks that even these captions are to grown up and not sissy baby enough for me.

3 comments:

  1. To Lisa

    Your doing great getting little Tammy to totally submit herself to you.
    I got a laugh outta the fact that she's dripping cum outta her little caged up clitty...

    Keep making her make captions and your totally right, the captions should be more sissyish to reflect her current state.

    Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Thank you for reading and replying.

      Delete
  2. I think you should punish her for spelling mistakes in her captions.

    ReplyDelete