Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Princess Lisa Post-Last Nights Humilation

When Tammy Twinkles returned home I had her shower, plug herself and get dressed for me. She is doing a very good job keeping herself clean and smelling pretty. She then sat at the foot of the couch as I got caught up on my DVR'd shows. I then lead the sissy baby to my room and had him sit on the floor by the side of the bed. She was sucking her pacifier nervously not knowing what to expect. I took some nylons and tied the sissy babies hands behind his back so that she wouldn't be naughty. I then proceeded to slowly doing a strip tease, took my black lacy panties off, then grabbed my little purple vibrator and masturbated in front of the sissy baby. I frequently looked over at her and told her how the vibrator was bigger then her sissy baby clitty, how if she was a real man I would let her fuck me, how pathetic she was, asking if she was getting excited in her diapers like a big sissy, and more. After I came twice I wiped up my wetness with my panties and wrapped the vibrator (still on) in them. I then shoved them into the front of sissy babies diaper. I then watched and laughed for 10 minutes while the frustrated sissy baby was close to cumming but the vibrator didn't do quite enough to push her over the edge. After 10 minutes I untied the sissy baby and had him take out my vibrator and panties. I then told him it was bedtime and that I would check his diaper in the morning to make sure he didn't make any messes. Apparently he didn't think I would. i checked and there was some stains. The sissy baby is claiming precum. I don't think I believe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment