Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- Cum Day


I felt that I would be nice to the sissy baby today. He wrote some very good captions (attached), he has been wearing his diapers, panties, chastity and plug without complaint. I removed her chastity cage, pulled her diapees and panties back up and explained that Princess Lisa had a surprise for her. I came downstairs with a light pink and red heart covered body pillow. I told her to hump the body pillow and cum for me. It was hysterical as the sissy waddled over it and straddled it. I then asked her if she ever wanted to be a real man again? She shook her head no. I told the sissy baby to go cummies for Princess. He began to hump the pillow while looking at me. I sat down on the couch and looked disgusted at the sissy baby. Hurry up! You have 2 minutes or it is back in the cage for a month! She hurried and about 1:30 in I started counting down. She came with 15 seconds left. I told her how good of a sissy baby she was. I then dropped the pink panties and unfastened the diaper. I stuck the diaper in her face, pulled out her paci and told her to lick up her little sissy baby dribble. She did. The pacifier went back in, fresh diapers and clean panties went on. I relocked the chastity cage and I made the sissy baby go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Those captions are pretty good.

    I agree that Tammy deserved her treat.

    The mental picture I get in my head of little Tammy desperately trying to hump the body pillow before time was up.had me laughing sooo hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Tammy can be very creative when properly motivated.

    ReplyDelete