Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- Update and my Surprise

Well the suggestion I received was for a blow up sheep for Tammy Twinkles to have sex with LOL. That would be very humilating but I think I will only let Tammy Twinkles go cummies in her diapees from now on. No real man squirties for her. Even if it is in a sheep :). I guess she could hump the blow up sheep under her diapees...hmmmm. My surprise was a good one...I think. I came home after my night out, woke up Tammy Twinkles and had her sit in front of the couch. I then did a strip tease asking her if she would like her cage unlocked. She told me she did. I made her beg me. It was so funny hearing her beg through her pacifier. "Please take my chastity cage off Princess Lisa" I then asked a bunch of questions looking for humilating answers. Why are you in a cage Tammy Twinkles?: "Because I am a pathetic sissy baby" Do pathetic Sissy Babies get to go cummies whenever they like?: "No Princess" Why not?: Because they do what they are told. Are you a pathetic Sissy Baby?: "Yes Princess Lisa" A lot of questions along these lines. I then stripped down to my black thong nylon panties and directed the sissy to look at the waistband where I had the chastity lock key. I then made him beg more and pull down his diapers. I flicked his little cage making him beg more. I dangles the key in Tammy Twinkles face. I then removed my panties, stuck them in his face and made him smell me. I then told him You will never ever get pussy again. Pussy is for a real man, not sissy babies with tiny clits like you. Baby dicks only get to go cummies in diapers. Got it?: "Yes Princess Lisa" I then unlocked his cage and pulled it off. He had pre-cum everywhere. I took my panties and wiped his precum then wrapped them around his clitty. I then pulled his diaper up and threw him a pillow. I directed him to hump the pillow. he did so and came very very quickly. I'd say 2 minutes. I then pulled his diaper down. My panties were now soaked with his stored up cummies. I removed his pacifier and made him lick his cum from my panties. I then made him suck on the panties for about 10 minutes while I got ready for bed. I asked him if he liked his cummy time session tonight. he told me he did. I then put his little cage back on, put the diaper back up, took my panties out of his mouth an dput his pacifier back in and said goodnight. He has been locked since but I thik I might have fun with him again tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment