Monday, January 23, 2012

Princess Lisa Post- Hmmmmm

Hi everyone. Hope all the readers are well. Wish more people would join or comment so I get an idea of how many people are reading this or if I should take a different avenue on communicating the domination of Tammy Twinkles? On Friday night my GFs were out at a rehearsal dinner for a girl I don't get along with so I opted to stay in and make Tammy Twinkles call in sick to work. I made Tammy Twinkles put her plug in, quadruple diaper herself and put white tights then pink panties on over them. He then dressed manly. Jeans/t-shirt/jacket. His tiny penis was of course still locked up since Tuesday. We then went to the mall a couple towns over so that no one I knew would see us. You could hear his diapees crinkling when she walked. So funny. We went store to store. Looking at panties. I made the sissy go buy a couple pairs of pink v-day designed panties from JC Penny and Kohls (we will post so more pics in the near future). Each time Tammy Twinkles would have to go up to check-outs to a college aged cashier and tell the cashier that the panties were a great deal and that she couldn't wait to try them on. Each cashier gave her a puzzled look and the blonde from Kohls was holding back laughter. After that we went to VS and I had the sissy ask if they had any XXL sizes that might fit him. The clerk was kind of mean and told him No and said that she would appreciate if the sissy left. I hung far enough away each time to hear but not 100% let people know I was with him. After VS he started to complain and fuss. telling me he didn't like this anymore. I called his bullshit and asked if he was excited in his cage. He lowered his head and said Yes. I told him to quit with the act because I read his Internet posting and told him this is exactly what he said he was into. Isn't that right? he again told me yes. I was annoyed so I pulled out his pacifier and told him to put it in his mouth. he shook his head no. I told him I would tell all his friends if he didn't do what he was told. He hesitantly put his pacifier in his mouth. I then made him walk 10 feet in front of me while we walked to the car. Several people gave weird looks and a couple small groups of teens where saying things like "what the fuck?". One middle aged woman said "weirdo, go home". I was trying not to laugh my ass off as we quickly got back to the car. When we got home I had the sissy change into a nightie and go to sleep early for punishment.

3 comments:

  1. I wish more people would post as well.
    I hope you don't get discouraged I'm loving this blog!

    I love the mental picture of Tammy waddling up to the registers with his panty purchases...that's hilarious!

    Were her diapers wet or, even better, messy by the time you took her home?

    Good job calling her out on her blatant lie and adding in the dummy discipline to your shopping trip.

    Hopefully your next trip will be even better and maybe you'll find some people who will embrace little Tammy instead of being so mean.

    Either way it's enjoyable for you and I HAHAHA

    Keep up the good work girl and please don't get discouraged people will catch on to this great blog sooner or later.

    Thanks,
    Billie

    PS: can you post up some pics from your outings I'd love to see you pull Tammy aside to a family bathroom (or to the side of the hallway) and make her drop her pants and show her cute diapered butt. ;b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this thread, too!

    Have you thought of getting a strap-on and bending him over as part of his masturbating? It will make him cum if he's out of his cage and humping his diapers (like he's used to) every time you thrust into him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty funny. The diapers are all nighter Depends so they were very thick. They also had the plastic backing so they were crinkly. I do not allow the sissy baby to mess or wet her diapees. If she does I will give her a severe spanking. She did not have to go while we were shopping. I should have took some pics but I didn't. Still a little hestitant sharing pictures. I want to make sure we stay anonymous. In response to the strap-on. I don't like participating physically in her masturbation. I like her knowing she is sooo pathetic that I won't touch her. But that might change.

    ReplyDelete